Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New Digs, Renewed Awesome

Wow, until I decided I needed a space to start blogging a few of my recipes in order to repost them to my Pinterest boards, I'd completely forgotten that I even had this blog. My wife, Michelle, and I started it back in 2011 right after college when we first moved up to Madison and wanted to give our family and friends back home a small view into our lives. Obviously, it dropped off not too much later :)

Now, nearly 3.5 years later, we've moved into a sweet new building in the heart of the up-and-coming Capitol East district, Michelle is still rocking it at local Health IT giant Epic, and I've branched out on my own to pursue some passion issues and entrepreneurial opportunities. To go along with that venture, I thought I'd get back into writing and ramp up my social media presence. The latter was something I loved doing through an internship many moons ago at the wonderful Shelby Farms Park Conservancy, and I'll be both blogging and working on a non-fiction book with my good buddy Rusty on software quality and societal justice--a real bestselling topic, I know!

I hope you enjoy joining me! You can find me on Twitter @MadTownTeapot, on LinkedIn, on Pinterest, and on Instagram, with varying degrees of increasing activity and enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment