Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's September?!

As soon as September 1st hit Madison, there was a drastic change. I can't go out anymore without a sweater! It is BIZZARE to realize fall is coming! It's a little exciting, as I'd pretty much exhausted my summer wardrobe, but also pretty terrifying as fall will be a short prelude to our First Wisconsin Winter.

Well, what all has happened since we last updated y'all?
We have been working a bit harder on Wedding planning- we started making lists of songs we want (and ones we will NOT allow- I'm looking at you, Journey)- but then that got into a discussion of whether we want a DJ or a live band, and well, we just don't know. This is tough stuff!

In work news, we had some big accomplishments! I got certified in my application (with a (99% on my final test!) and Andrew has even bigger news--- he got the most bugs per software test out of anyone on his team for the month! It's a really big deal (even though he'll tell you otherwise) because he's the only new person on his team- everyone else has been there years- and he got a late start since he was still in training! Most new QA staff haven't even started doing real tests yet. He is a super star!

I just posted a lot of photos from August on my Facebook. Go check them out! I'll try to post some stories about them.

Tonight we are staying in, playing cards and watching movies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your accomplishments at work. I'm very impressed. I vote for a DJ, costs a lot less. A live band is nice but expensive. I loved your photos. Mom

Post a Comment