Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend In

I have been fighting off a cold all week. It is a perfect storm in Verona- the past two weeks are no travel weeks, so EVERYONE is on campus, about 7,000 cutomers came from all over the country- and most of them work with sick people, and the temperature dropped about 30 degrees overnight to kick off the second week of September and never came back up.

So, I wasn't feeling too great:
On our way home, we bought chicken, noodles, bread, cheese, and a pack of veggies to make my favorite sick-day meal, chicken noodle soup with grilled cheese!

Yum yum! Also, I got a haircut. Andrew's haircut is way better though. Everyone thinks he looks dashing, especially me :) I think our night in worked because I'm certainly not getting sicker like I thought I would.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are felling better. I love your pictures!! Mom

Post a Comment