Friday, July 15, 2011

Catching Up

Hello, everyone!

We're both so sorry about failing to blog this past week. It has been so busy, with classes, our first test, and also making sure we meet lots of new people and build our relationships with them. So, I hope I haven't lost all of y'all, and here's a catch-up!

So, it's been since last Thursday that we updated y'all. On Friday, we finished up a successful first week at work without much ado, and went out that night to a downtown bar, and it was basically populated by the entirety of our orientation group. It was great fun, and we met even more cool people. We've gotten really lucky in meeting some great people really quickly.

On Sunday, we went down to Chicago to celebrate Michelle's birthday, which was this past Monday. I'll let her talk all about that and her day at work Monday though!

As for this second week of orientation, it's been another really successful week. Lots and lots of background on the healthcare industry, and we had our first test in that Thursday. Other basic orientation stuff all week. I've had several meetings already with my team, and everyone seems great. I brought in some of our family bean dip to bribe them for friendships today :) Success! And I've already scheduled two more tests and much more training time to keep up with my team leader's (TL's) expectations. Next week I start actually learning about my specific role, which will be nice after lots of basic stuff that often felt like a waste of time.

Tomorrow is the company wide family picnic, so that should be fun too.

That's a brief overview of what's been going on. I promise to be better about it from here on out. Always feel free to email with questions.

Love y'all! Talk to you soon!

Andrew

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Madison, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment