Saturday, July 23, 2011

Quick Update

Hello! Andrew and I have both passed two tests now!

We are our on way to certification. Right now Andrew is learning all about QA and I just finished the basics of Inpatient care. Now I'm learning about our coding software and using the database to build customer's systems. It's fun! I love learning something that's totally new to me, plus I've really loved learning more about the daily workflow of hospitals, as my wonderful momma and sister Laura are both nurses.

I also found out I will be going on my first trip on August 22nd! It's just a shadowing trip with my mentor, as part of my apprenticeship, but it will be fun to get a glimpse into the traveling world. It's nowhere exciting, just a random city in the midwest, but my mentor says it has a great candy store!

It's been a crazy week! I have a ton ton ton of work to do for all these classes. I think I'm on a good pace though!

Last night we went out downtown, but tonight we are having people over to our place for a poker night! We have been busy all day getting the place spiffed up. We will try to take some pictures and let you know how it goes! Hosting parties is a really good way to make yourself get the house clean :)
Also, although going out downtown has been fun, a lot of the places get totally packed and I just can't fathom how crazy it will be once the 40,000 undergrads get back here. Hopefully we'll get our friends to come out to our part of town more often!

Alright.. back to work! We've still got some cleaning to do!

Love,
Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, looks like I can finally comment now that I have an iPad. You will have to teach me how to use it. I can do the basics. I love your blog. Keep writing when you can. Love to both of you!!! Momma fox

Post a Comment