Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Training Away

I wish I had more exciting news to report, but alas, this week has just been lots of training, shadowing other QAers, going to meetings, and studying. I do have a test tomorrow though. Things are going pretty well, starting to settle in, and all that jazz. That's all, folks!

Although, on Monday, Michelle, myself, and a bunch of friends did win bar trivia for the first time ever! It was very exciting! We got $30 for it, so that adds up to just about two free beers each for our team of 8 next week, same time, same place, and hopefully same result!

The one exciting thing I have to report about work is that my TL (team leader) pointed me in the direction of this pretty cool book, Oncology Nursing Secrets, a hefty text all about the functioning of an oncology department. I'll be able to get refunded for purchasing it, and hopefully I can make a bit of a niche for myself by teaching from it to the whole team (a niche besides my bi-weekly recipes, that is).

Hope all is well with you!

Cheers,
Andrew



Location:Madison, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment